Thursday, April 16, 2015

Story with a Photo - Bell Tower


On a foggy Monday morning, I snapped this picture of the bell tower. I was walking to second period when I noticed that the sky above the bell tower was covered by dark clouds. I walked over and took this picture because I think that the gray background allowed the brown tower to really stand out. The sharp lines of the bell tower give the photo a clean look in front of the bleak sky. I think that my last minute decision to take this picture really payed off because the photo turned out exactly as I pictured it that day. 


3 comments:

  1. This is a really great picture! I love how you captured the bell tower and the gray sky in the background, and I love the story that you told.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that's quite the photo. I've seen the bell tower so many times but I didn't think that it had such a beauty to it

    ReplyDelete